Room temperature is vital in creating a safe sleeping environment for a baby and should be maintained at 16-20 degrees C to help reduce the risk of cot death Clever – As the room temperature rises or falls the Gro-egg changes colour Safe – If the room temperature is outside the recommended guidelines you’ll know at a glance that it’s time to adapt the baby’s bedding, change their clothing, or adjust the room temperature Stylish – Award winning design – we think the Gro-egg is probably the best looking thermometer ever hatched!
- Easy-to-use room thermometer that changes colour to indicate temperature
- Reminds you at a glance to adapt the baby’s bedding or room environment
- Provides a soft nightlight glow to keep your baby calm during the night, Adjustable Egg Brightness (4 levels) – makes for a super handy nightlight
- Digital, permanently back-lit LCD screen makes it easy to check quickly; 12 months manufacturer warranty. Confirms to highest applicable British and European standards
- Room thermometer is mains operated, so no batteries are required; thermometer is calibrated to allow 1 degree plus/minus variance on temperature; temperature displayed in degrees Celsius